Sealed World Beta 0.26.0
This is a bug fix and usability update, and does not include much new game content. However, that's not to say that a lot hasn't changed. Thanks for being patient over the past month or two with my radio silence on builds!
- Z-Fighting on character rigs should now be almost universally solved.
- Human Female character sprites are now un-broken.
- Dying now interrupts spell-casts as it logically should.
- Scroll bar on crafting window works as it should now.
- Curltail Bandits in the lowlands are now hostile instead of friendly.
- The Auto-Attack indicator now functions properly.
- Crafting Materials in the crafting window now have tooltips.
- Bronzite Mail and Platemail crafting recipes have been updated to make sense.
- Various skill balancing changes (of note: double strike has been nerfed, majority of warrior skills have had energy costs reduced).
- Chisia layout has been changed to include more hills. The city is overall significantly less flat than it was before.
- The Chisian Town Guard job has been removed, all of the quests that were previously tied to it are now available for everybody.
- "Dark Rumors" quest has been removed. In its place is a breadcrumb to the Chisian Town Guard quests.
- Kobolds now drop less money (sorry).
- Characters you are targeting are now outlined with a glowing outline.
- Many items that did not have icons before now do.
- Several skills that were missing them previously now have visual effects.
- Certain monsters have been rebalanced to be more difficult.
- Most level 6 quest monsters were using pre-squash numbers and have now been brought into line with the expected damage values.
- The camera now focuses on the player character all of the time instead of lagging behind.
- The lore text for races when creating characters has been significantly updated.
- The bear has been relocated in favor of more howlers.
- Combat Idle animations now only play when you're actively auto-attacking.
- Certain skills are now restricted per weapon type. No more point blank shot with swords, sorry!
- The title screen of the game has seen a major overhaul. New logo hype!
- Added annoying little clicks to most buttons in the game, you're welcome!
- Crafting and Gathering EXP reward algorithm was tweaked. Math!
- The UI has been pretty significantly overhauled. Please let me know what you think!
- Of note:
- The teleport menu has been updated to include pictures of the destination.
- The targeting UI has been completely redone.
- Almost every texture has been updated across the entire UI.
- Item Icons have been changed to more clearly display the actual item and rarity. (and just look better in general)
- Character Creation now has a new color picker and class icons.
- The experience points bar now stretches across the entire screen.
- HP and Energy bars have been shortened.
- The Dialog window has been completely overhauled and appears as a speech bubble over NPCs now.
- A series of quests to do with Blacksmithing have been added.
- New blacksmithing recipes for aforementioned quests have been added.
- A new class of weapons has been added. Sword and Shields are now available in-game.
- A Bank has been added to Chisia. You can store items in there and withdraw them later.
- Added a texture to replace your default cursor while playing Sealed World for no reason other than because I can.
- Corpses don't disappear currently
- Sometimes a howler can spawn at the bottom of the jungle ladder like a jerk.
Whew, that covers all of it. Thanks for taking the time to get this far in the patch notes, and as always thanks for playing :D.
Sealed World 0.26.0 76 MB
Feb 26, 2018
Sealed World 0.26.0 Mac 82 MB
Feb 26, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.